Sunday, 9 February 2014

Clarks Uncovered – A Week in My Shoes

I'VE MOVED! To follow my latest posts, please find me at www.velvetsunday.wordpress.com


Finally – the proverbial cat is out of the bag. The Clarks Style Guide has gone live!




To my utter bamboozlement, I’ve been chosen to represent the brand as a ‘Style Ambassador’ in this rather exciting project (the progress of which you can follow right here). Being a self-confessed Clarks devotee, I’m eager to at last be able to share my assignment with you lovely lot. So here goes...
After being discovered by Clarks via Lookbook, I got to select a pair of shoes from the wonderful SS14 collection – though it was a tricky decision, I eventually decided on these beauties:



The lovely Clarks and Portas then sent me the honorary first sample to dress up anyway I wanted. A rather hefty box arrived bright and early at my door one Saturday morning – containing both the shoes and this rather special ‘surprise gift’...



...a handy little gadget which proved invaluable for the documenting of my week! Stored on there was all the info I needed to complete my MI6-esque mission: to create a photo-video journal of ‘A Week in My Shoes’.

Here’s Day One:




Day Two:





Day Three:






Day Four:





Day Five:








You can also follow my project on:
And Twitter

A tremendous thank you to the wonderful Clarks & Portas!

AND ANOTHER THING:

I'd just like to do a quick follow up from my previous post (http://velvetsundaystyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/thirty-degrees-in-long-sleeves.html) to let my lovely readers know that I made it out the other side of the uni interview process, and am absolutely over the moon to have received a place at Oxford University for the coming academic year! ...Let the fun begin!


Over and out,
Daniella x





24 comments:

  1. why are you so stylish? TEACH ME! <3 I love your pictures and how u look in them, great style.

    http://trendyboysmanifesto.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey;

    lovely shoes.. no matter u got sucha unique way of styling girl.. hats off to u..would love to be in touch and follow ur blog via GFC, add back plz..

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    Kisses
    maisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuo're outfit it's super cool :)
    Very nice blog!
    Keep doing this awesome work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always end up looking silly on trips because I am horrible at packing for them. You, however, are so cute in all of these outfits! Thank you for sharing the trip with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit choices Daniella - I know you shouldn't have favorites but yours is my fave set for a Week in My Shoes!

    Love your red Oxfam Originals dress - amazing find it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flawless love. Amazing outfits each day & with the same shoes - you rocked it. My favorite look was Day 3. Love your style & the blog.

    xo - ali

    nowherestyleca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise choice! I love how you styled your white cutout brogues especially with the red boho dress! I´m a Clarks fan and I´ve been wearing my Clark black boots since I´ve bought them three years ago. They´re so comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes! I love how all of these looks are styled with them! Just perfect ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazingly lovely idea - and you combined them so perfectly! Love your style and your gorgeous photos! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Come and check out my new Posts about Paris! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words. I love your photo journal, my fave look is the one with the red pleaded skirt. And I am curious about what that white (building?) thing is in the picture before the one with you and the old cars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those white shoes are awesome, you have a unique style!
    Thanks for stopping by! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's amazing how well those shoes go with each of your outfits,
    day one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you styled these Clarks! Perfect. :)

    Hope you're well, lovely!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loooooooooove your style :) beautiful photos. thanks for sharing :)
    -angel of invisiblestilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Let me know and i follow you back :)

    kisses from france

    Fashionistaneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute shoes! They go with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so gorgeous! Love your style :)

    http://milkandmoonstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. You looked stunning on all of those five days. Loved your outfit, specially the white clarks that you wore.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If anyone wants a discount on their Clarks shoes we have Clarks Vouchers and Clarks Voucher Codes here:

    Clarks Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    clarks schoenen

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    shoes on sale

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article. I really like the fresh perceptive you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    fashion shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your wonderful comments - I read and appreciate every one. x