Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Sonia Ayaz SS15 collection

I'VE MOVED! To follow my latest posts, please find me at www.velvetsunday.wordpress.com


Once again, long time no blog! The past few months have been dedicated (almost) solely to exam preparation, but now that's finally out of the way I can begin to enjoy the summer.

I'd like to share with you a recent photo-shoot led by textile designer, Sonia Ayaz, for her SS15 collection 'Rendering Reality' (below you'll see the 'before' shots, as taken by the lovely Chloe-Jace Morgan, to which Sonia added her textile designs in post-production - hence all the white!). There'll be a further post to come with her final look-book...!






Apart from being mildly chilly, I had such a fun day out working with these lovely ladies (and, slowly, learning how to pose minus awkward legs and elbows).

















Tune in again shortly if you'd like to see Sonia's final prints!

Over and out,
Daniella

1 comment:

Thank you in advance for your wonderful comments - I read and appreciate every one. x