Saturday, 6 September 2014

Sonia Ayaz SS15 II


 
I'VE MOVED! To follow my latest posts, please find me at www.velvetsunday.wordpress.com



As promised, here is the next instalment of the Sonia Ayaz textile design collection; the designs you can see below are all her own work, added in post-production (which is pretty nifty indeed, if you ask me). All her designs (particularly the crop top) are on my to-buy list - please, someone, offer to produce Sonia's fabulous work!






























And in other, slightly unrelated news:

I've been updating my blog as regards my studies since I began writing, but haven't yet had chance to post that I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO OXFORD! I still can't quite believe that I'm in.

I'll be starting my degree (German) in October, so am trying to squeeze in a few blog posts before my life becomes all Kant and Kafka.

Have a great weekend, folks!


Over and out,
Daniella

5 comments:

  1. I like the pops of color on white, especially the crop top with the high waisted pants. Also, congratulations on being accepted to Oxford! That's amazing!! =)

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your acceptance into oxford!!!! this collection is beautiful. especially loving the skirt with the stripe down the side. thanks for stopping by [oomph.]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots! & congrats! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this collection! Congratulations on getting into Oxford! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! great inspiration :)

    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your wonderful comments - I read and appreciate every one. x